17th July 9.00a.m.- 5.00p.m.
Introductive overview of XML and Akoma Ntoso
- Legal sources on the web: rationale, benefits, principles
- From legal open document to Open Government Data
- XML tutorial: Markup languages and web Technologies
- Structuring legislative documents with XML standards
- Akoma Ntoso XML: a first glance
- Practice section: legal markup of an ACT
18th July 9.00a.m.- 5.00p.m.
Introductive overview of Metadata Model and URIs
- Naming Convention of the legal resources in Akoma Ntoso
- Akoma Ntoso resolver and Naming legislative resources (IDs)
- Metadata and RDF foundations
- Normative References: dynamic, static, internal, external citations
- Pattenrs in Akoma Ntoso
- Practice section: legal markup of metadata of ACT
19th July 9.00a.m.- 5.00p.m.
Workflow and Versioning: from the bill to the code
- Legislative traditions and drafting rules: modifications and temporal model
- Legislative workflow: bill, amendment, documentComponent
- Legislative workflow: codification
- Practice section: legal markup of bill, documentComponent
20th July 9.00a.m.- 5.00p.m.
Other legal documents and linguistic variants
- Parliamentary documents: debates and order of day
- Judiciary documents: judgments
- Linguistic variants: FAO and EU Parliament document
- Practice section: legal markup of debate and judgment
Legal Semantic Web
- Legal Knowledge Representation
- Legal Ontology in Akoma Ntoso
- Practice section: legal ontology