Summer School AKN 2015 – US
Managing Legal Resources in the Semantic Web – (brochure PDF)
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
27th-31th July 2015
August 1st – First International Akoma Ntoso Conference
Rationale of the Summer School
Good management of legal documents involves at least five aspects:
- Drafting methods, to improve the language and the structure of legislative texts;
- Legal XML standards in particular Akoma Ntoso, to improve the accessibility and interoperability of legal resources;
- Legal ontologies connected with Akoma Ntoso, to capture legal metadata and legal semantics;
- Legal Knowledge extraction using natural language techniques;
- Workflow models, to cope with the lifecycle of legal documents.
- The summer school will address all of these aspects, through multi- and interdisciplinary competences. It will provide and integrated approach to the management of legal documentation, as a core aspect of legislative and administrative innovation. Akoma Ntoso tools for supporting the legal and parliamentary document management.